Wednesday, December 2, 2009

More Christmas Decor pics...

Here is an updated pic of my dining room table. I bought some silver chargers and also some cute silver candy canes to put in the bowls. :) I think it is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I love it!





Here is a close up of my super cute polka dot bow on the top of my tree. LOVE...



We got this plate at Disneyworld a couple weeks ago...I couldn't resist it. It's a cookies for Santa and Milk for Santa.



Last but not least is this bowl with fake shimmery snow in it. Then I found these glittery giant light ornaments at Lowes. Love it!!!


Only 24 days until Christmas!!! Can't wait!


2 comments:

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

Followed you over from Imperfectly Beautiful. I see you just recently started your blog, so I thought I'd leave a comment. :) All of your Christmas decor is really cute! I really need to get some of that fake snow stuff. I love it!

Free Art Printables said...

I hope you had a wonderful holiday!