Monday, August 30, 2010

Meet me on Monday!!!


 

I am linking up to Java at Never Growing Old for this weeks Meet me on Monday! Hop on over and join in on the fun! :)

1. What is your favorite kind of potato chip?

My favorite potato chip is Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream! YUMMY!!!




2. Do you make your bed everyday?

Yes! I do not leave the house unless my bed is made.


3. How often do you go to the hair salon?

Every 6-7 weeks usually!


4. What do you dip your French fries in?

Most of the time I just eat them plain, but if I do dip them it is in Ranch.


5 Do you shop with coupons?

Sometimes...I cut coupons but most of the time I don't end up using them.


1 comment:

the Chacogirl said...

Just dropping in from Java's. Bloghopping on Mondays's make me hungry:) See ya next time! Greetings from Paraguay!