Sunday, March 21, 2010

Getting to know you!

It is "Getting to Know You" time!! Head on over to http://www.mannland5.com/
 and join in, it is really fun :)






The questions..





1. What year did you graduate high school? 1996


2. What part of your body do you neglect the most? Hmmm...this winter it has definitely been my toes. They have looked horrible all winter. Guess it's time to get them ready for flip flop season! :)


3. Beach house or Lake house?I would LOVE to have a beach house!

4. Mac or PC? PC

5. Did you wear braces? No, I should have gotten them but I never did.

6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be? That's a good question. I think I would say a celebrity. Just to see what their life is like with the paparazzi following them all day long. lol

7. How many times have you moved in your life? I moved to Germany with my parents and sister when I was 5. Then, after that we moved back to NC. I have been in NC except for right after I got married we lived in Myrtle Beach for about a year.

8. Would you rather cook or clean? I am not big on cooking. Well, I don't mind the cooking as much as the cleaning up afterwards. lol
I would definitely pick cleaning over cooking though. I love having a clean house!


Happy Sunday! Have a great day! :)

No comments: