Monday, March 8, 2010

Getting to Know You....

I am participating in Getting to know YOU Sunday...even though it is Monday now I am still going to post this! :)






The questions..



1. Are you more of a talker or a listener? Well, my husband, my mom and my sisters would probably say I am more of a talker. lol I think I am a pretty good listener as well, but I DO LOVE to talk!



2. Bra. Underwire or wireless? Definitely Underwire!


3. I wish I was....more outgoing and not so scared to try new things.



4. The Academy Awards are on tonight..will you watch? No. I didn't watch but I did look on the internet at the dresses!


5. Do you put your deodorant on before or after you get dressed? before


6. Would you rather do the dishes or clean toilets? hmmm...I never do dishes, they all go in the dishwasher so I guess I would say toilets. Even though I really do not like doing that either.


7. How much did you weigh at birth? 7 pounds, 10 ounces.



8. If you could only buy one thing for the Spring/Summer season..what would it be? Probably an awesome new spring Coach purse....


No comments: