Monday, December 28, 2009

Reflecting on 2009

Here are a few favorites from 2009 that I must share:






Fashion : Well since my Awesome hubby just bought me a new Dooney & Burke purse I would have to say this is my favorite for the year. My Coach purse is a very close second. :)

Food Related: I am so proud of myself for learning how to make more things in the kitchen. I would have to say my favorite is the Coconut Pie.


Favorite Tv show: Definitely still One Tree Hill. Even though I wish Lucas and Peyton were still on the show....

Tech & Gadgets: I have learned to LOVE my Blackberry! I never really thought I would like it but now I don't know how I lived without it. lol

Favorite song: I have a ton of favorites but my all time fav this year was "Party in the USA" and my kids laugh at me when I start dancing in the car when it comes on. lol

Favorite Movie: I think my favorite movie is The Proposal. That is hilarious to me!

Book: I haven't read as much this year as I have in the past few years. My favorite is anything by Karen Kingsbury. I think she is awesome.


What did you kick to the curb this year? Nose Spray...I have used nose spray several times a day for the past 10 years or longer. As of Jan 1st last year I stopped using it. That was a major milestone for me and I am really glad I was able to do it.
What/who did you realize you are particularly grateful for? I am sooo grateful for my family and for our health and happiness. We are sooo blessed!


What did you do this year that you’re really proud of? I decided to go back to school. Even though I don't start until next week I am very proud of myself for deciding to better myself. Wish me luck!

What word sums up 2009 for you? Busy! It was a very busy year but a great one. It went by so fast....I can't believe 2010 is this week. WOW.

What would you have done differently in 2009? Exercised more....maybe 2010 will be better.

Best vacation/weekend getaway of 2009: Disneyworld....of course. That is our all time fav destination!

What is your #1 goal for 2010? To do my best in school and spend alot of time with my family and kids. I also hope to spend more time with God this year. He is the reason why we are all so blessed and I want to thank Him more and more everyday!

Hope the upcoming year is Great for all of you! Happy New Year!!!



No comments: