Monday, September 13, 2010

Time for Fall!!!

I have been dying to decorate for Fall for 2 weeks, but I decided to wait until after Hailey's birthday party. So, today was the day! I came home and cleaned off the kitchen counters and the dining room table.


Next I got out my tub of Fall decor...

Then, I got busy....
I found this super cute lamp for $10 bucks.

Here is what the corner looks like after I added a little more to it...

Here is how the table turned out...


This is my absolute favorite!!! I love Candy Corn decor...


Here are a few pics of the family room. I didn't do anything that much in here so I might do more later if I find something else I want to do.
And one last shot of the kitchen....
Happy Fall! :)

2 comments:

Elaine Welte said...

It looks cute!! I am finally in the mood to decorate my own house!

Denise Marie said...

looks great...isn't it wonderful to get the house all dressed up for fall. Here in SE Texas...I can always hope there will be a breeze or cold front. lol