Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's been a while...

I can't believe it's been almost 3 months since I have posted anything! I have been super busy these past 3 months! We got a new puppy in October! Her name is Sophie and she is a Maltepoo. We love her so much already!!!


I have decorated for Christmas! I wasn't in the Christmas mood until a week or so ago when we got some snow and it started getting colder and that put me in the Christmas spirit!
Here are our new Pottery Barn stockings!

This is the Family Room!

Here is the dining room! I did it the same as last year, but I plan to change next year HOPEFULLY! :)


I got a new shower curtain for the guest bathroom! I think it is so cute!

Here is what I have on the coffee table in the Family room

I got some new stuff for the walls in the bonus room upstairs and I am sooo loving it!
I am planning to put pics of the girls in the frame but haven't found any that I want to put in there yet!


The biggest thing that happened in our family is my little sister got married Oct. 30th! Here she is with all of the bridesmaids. :)

She looked beautiful!!
The last thing I have to share is we had someone new join our family...
Meet "Sam" the Elf of the Shelf!! :) The girls are enjoying him so much!!

Have a very Merry Christmas!!!!




1 comment:

BNM said...

love all the decorations sooo beautiful!