Thursday, September 2, 2010

9-02-10

Who doesn't LOVE 9-02-10...as in Beverly Hills 90210!!! That was my all time favorite show growing up and I watched every single episode. From the very beginning....
To the very end....

I cried when it went off for the last time! :(
I still LOVE to watch the re-runs on Soap Network.
What are some of your favorite episodes??
This is one of mine...

But, as much as I love Dylan and Brenda together....I LOVE Dylan and Kelly together more! I think they were an awesome couple and I love the Paris episodes and the love triangle between Dylan, Brenda, and Kelly!

So, tell me your favorite episodes and characters. :)

4 comments:

Mommy Kerin said...

Hopping over from the blog hop! Hope to see you as soon I always return the love (comment back/follow back).

Kerin :)
http://hergoodintentions.blogspot.com

Alisha K said...

Hello I am a new follower from FF. I would love a follow back at
http://megankayden.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Today (Labor Day) on the SOAP channel, 90210 will be on from
11am-7pm. All episodes are from when Brenda left for Paris until she is back and Dylan and Kelly tell her. My favs also. :). Hope u see my post and can enjoy seeing them.

Colie's Kitchen said...

What a great blog!! I am really enjoying looking around. Thanks for sharing!! I am now a new follower!! Nicole @ colieskitchen.com BTW I found you on Bloggy Blog Hop!!