Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday Minute!


Monday Minute




Heather at In the land of crazy and Melissa at Day-2-day living are hosting the Monday Minute! I thought I would join in this week on the fun!


*Favorite 80s flick?
Dirty Dancing is definitely my all time favorite!


*One genre of music needs to be banned. Which genre?

I like all different kinds of music except for the real hard rock. That should definitely be banned.


*All time favorite candy?

Reeses Pieces are my favorite!



*How 'flawed' is your driving record?

I have had one speeding ticket, but didn't get convicted.

*What was high school mascot?

Eagles


and finally


What color socks are you wearing?

I am wearing white socks.

Happy Monday!!! :)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dirty dancing is a awesome movie.