Thursday, July 22, 2010

Almost back to school time....

I can't believe how fast this summer is going by!!! Only 3 more weeks until my girls go back to school. We have had a great summer! We have already started buying some school supplies. Here are the girls new backpacks. Hope's is from Pottery Barn and Hailey's is from Land's End. I think they are sooo cute!

We got some of their school supplies yesterday. I just LOVE buying school supplies! Makes me feel like a kid again. :)


Have you started shopping for school supplies yet??? Enjoy the rest of the summer! :)

2 comments:

Yellow House Knits said...

Wow, it's hard to believe it's almost back-to-school season! I remember how exciting that was. Looks like your girls will be all set--and stylishly so too!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I love the matching backpack and lunch box! Adorable.