Sunday, May 9, 2010

Blog Award! :)

I RECEIVED AN AWARD!!!! Thanks to cfoxes  for surprising me with this award!
Here are the Rules:

1. Thank the person who gave you this award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pass the award along to 5 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!

4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.


So, here are the 7 things about myself:

1) I am a mom to 2 gorgeous little girls! :)
2) I am somewhat of a germ freak.
3) I love COACH purses.
4) I am very spoiled!
5) I love to sing.
6) I watch way too much tv.
7) I love to shop.

I am passing this award to the following people:

1) Twee Poppets

2) lechateaudesfleurs

3) Life of a modern mom

4) not so crafty

5) Sumos Sweet Stuff

Happy Mother's Day! Hope you all had a wonderful day!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!! So flattered!
Happy Mother's day to you too!
XOXO
Frenchy

Debbie said...

Thanks so much. Happy Mother's Day to YOU too.

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Thank you for the award! I appreciate it! :)

- Sumo