Friday, April 23, 2010

New Family Room Decor...

Happy Friday!
Well, I came home yesterday to a box of stuff I ordered from Pottery Barn! :) I LOVE Pottery Barn so of course I was super excited to see the box there.
Here is a pic of the end table in my Family room. I ordered the nests from PB and the hourglass. :) The books are old books that were my dads when he was young. I may try to cover those, but I kindof like them the way they are because they look old. What do you think?
This is one of the other things I got from PB. I think they are soooo... cute! It came with 3 chairs in the set.

I have the chairs sitting at the fireplace for now. Can't really decide where I want them.

I also got a set of the skeleton keys from PB. So far I have only used one. It's on the mantle in the frame. :) I LOVE it!
Have a great weekend!

No comments: