Sunday, April 11, 2010

Getting to know you..

To play..copy the questions..answer them..post them..then visit Mannland5 to link up! :)




The questions..





1. What color do you wear the most? Black

2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation? $10,000 dollars

3. Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit? I am sure I have tons of weird habits. The only one I can think of right now is my habit of using Chapstik. I use it ALOT.
4. I really need to start.......... Exercising more

5. What was the first blog you ever read? Thrifty Decor Chick   She is AWESOME!
6. Do you collect anything? Do Coach purses count? lol

7. How old were you when you had your first kiss? 12

8. Do you text/twitter while driving? I do text sometimes while driving. :(



2 comments:

Beth McC. said...

LOL I have a chapstick issue too! Thanks for sharing! I love your blog-too cute!

Unknown said...

i'm addicted to lipgloss and chapstick, too! thanks for entering my giveaway! good luck!